GIANT STORE ONOMICHI
Explore historic town and Shimanami Kaido by cycling!
Giant Store Onomichi is located in a complex facility ONOMICHI U2 where located nearby a ferry pier, the starting point of Shimanami Kaido, and JR Onomichi station.
We promote Setouchi Cycling to both domestic and international customers by offering high-quality bike rental service.
Inside the complex there are a hotel, bakery, restaurant and cafe and this is the best place to start your cycling.
- 5-11, Nishigosho-cho, Onomichi-shi, Hiroshima, 722-0037
- Business hour
- 9:00 - 18:00
- Regular holiday
- [By Train]
JR Sanyo Honsen Line Onomichi station 6-minute walk
How to get to Onomichi city
- Please use nearby parking space. "Onomichi Ekimae Kowan Parking"
- cash / VISA / MASTER / UC / JCB / AMEX / DINERS /
For changing your clothes, you can use either a fitting room inside Giantstore Onomichi or public toilet located just outside the building.
Coin showers and lockers are located just outside of Onomichi U2.
Onomichi Port Parking (Ekimae Kowan parking) which is nearby ONOMICHI U2 is available.
- What is One-way service?
- This service is available between Giant Store Imabari and Giant Store Onomichi.
We recommend you to make a booking in advance via the internet or phone call.
One-way service charge: 3,300 JPY per bike
The number of bikes is limited.
One-way service is available only if you rent a road bike for 1 day or more.
Please note that you cannnot return a bike at Giant STORE IMABARI on every Tuesday due to the regular holiday.
- Can I return bike to another location?
- The One-way service (Return to another location) is available between Giant Store Imabari and Giant Store Onomichi.
In this case, you need to book a road bike in advance.
Note: ONLY road bike is available for One-way service.
- Do you have a kit for changing tube?
- We offer you a tire lever, mini-pump, and saddle bag with extra charge, 500 JPY.
If you can change a tube, this kit will be helpful.
- After depature as One-way service, can I change the schedule and return a bike to the pickup location?
- No, You cannot change return location after you departure.
- I got a flat tire. What should I do?
- Please use a spare tube, JPY900, and deal with the clearing work yourelf.
If you cannnot deal with it, please visit nearest rescue point.
- Can I keep cycling to Shimanami Kaido?
- The distance is about 70km between Imabari and Onomichi.
It takes 5-6 hours for people who usually ride bikes.
There are some uphill roads, so we recommend you to take enough breaks if you are unused to ride long distance.
For details, please check the web site "SHIMAP".
There are many outstanding scenic spots and loal specialities at Shimanami Kaido, so we recommend you to fully enjoy Shimnami Kaido by staying the night.
- Can I leave my luggage with you during cycling?
- We do not have any lockers. Please use nearby coin locker. If your luggage is too big to put in locker, we will take care of it. (flat rate JYP 550 tax included)
Please keep the valuable to yourself.
- Can I use a shower room?
- We have no shower room. Please use nearby coin shower.
- Can I rent cycling shoes and cycling wear?
- We offer you the following wear rental.
* Cycling wear
* Cycling Shorts
* Cycling inner
* Arm cover
Shoes rental is not available.
This service is not applicable if you use One-way service (Return bike to Imabari).
This service is excluded from the reservation.