GIANT STORE BIWAKO MORIYAMA
New word "Biwaichi" was born from cyclist popular area.
Cycling around Lake Biwa is famous cycling route for beginner cyclist in Western Japan. Now it becomes international cycling route, called "Biwaichi", and debuts into the world.
Giant Store Biwako Moriyama was opened at Marriott Hotel which provides luxury stay. Also, we promote cycling attractive not only "Biwaichi" but Lake Biwa region. We offer everyone the best ride experience!
- Biwako Marriott 1F, 2876, Zikkenke, Imahama-cho, Moriyama-shi, Shiga, 524-0101
- Business hour
- 9:00 - 19:00
- Regular holiday
- [By Car]
From Tokyo/Nagoya: Rittou IC on Meishin Expressway (Approx. 30 min)
From Kyoto: Kyoto-Higashi IC on Meishin Expressway (Approx. 30 min)
JR Kosei Line Katata station: 15-minute by pickup bus
How to get to Lake Biwa Marriott Hotel
- On-site parking in Lake Biwa Marriott Hotel
- cash / VISA / MASTER / UC / JCB / AMEX / DINERS /
Rest rooms and fitting rooms are available.
Lake Biwa Marriott Hotel has hot spring facility. You get a discount after enjoying bike rental.
We offer various size range of bikes especially cross bike and road bike.
E-BIKE chargers are available at Oku-Biwako Makino Grand Park Hotel and bike rental users are free to use.
Giant Store Staff recommendation routes
- What item can I rent with charge?
- We offer you a saddle cover with charge, 550 JPY.
- How long does it take Lake Biwa cycling?
- The part of the lake to the north of Lake Biwa Ohashi bridge, which was built at the narrowest point, is called the Northern Lake.
The distance around the Northern Lake is about 150 km and it takes about 10 ~12 hours by bike.
- Do you have a paking space?
- You can park at Lake Biwa Marriot Hotel. (JPY 1,000/day)
If you are a user of Giant rental service, the first day is free and the second or later is JPY 800/day.
Please come to Our shop or the hotel reception.
- Do you have a dressing room?
- Yes, we have a fitting room. Please feel free to use it.