GIANT STORE MATSUE
Let's cycling from "City of Water" to world heritage by "cycle train"!
Matsue is beautiful castle town and well-known as "City of Water". Izumo Grand Shrine, a shrine registered as a world heritage. Giant Store Matsue is located nearby Matsue Shinjiko Onsen station along with Ichibata railway whose bike conveyance train called "cycle train" connecting these 2 major sightseeing areas. The store also leads cycle tourism in Shimane, San-in region. Now let's enjoy the best cycling in Matsue which has a lot of attractives of Japan.
- 31-4, Nakaharacho, Matsue-shi, Shimane, 690-0874
- Business hour
- 9:00 - 19:00 [December - Feburary] 9:00 - 20:00 [March - November]
- Regular holiday
- Ichibata Railway Matsue Shinjiko Onsen station 1-minute walk.
[From Izumo airport]
To Matsue Shinjiko Onsen Sta. by airport shuttle bus. (40 min)
[From JR Matsue Sta.]
To Matsue Shinjiko Onsen Sta. by local bus. (10 min)
How to get to Matsue city
- [Week day]
Please park at rotary in front of the station. (Free of charge)
[Weekend and Holidays]
Please park at nearby "Park & Ride parking area" (Free of charge)
- cash / VISA / MASTER / UC / JCB / AMEX / DINERS /
Rest rooms and fitting rooms are available.
After bike rental, we recommend you to use nearby public hot spring facility "Chidoriyu".
Nearby Park & Ride parking area (Free of charge) is ONLY available weekend and holidays.
Giant Store Staff recommendation routes
- What time should I return a bike?
- As for Giant Store Matue, return time changes depends on the season.
[March - November] until 19:00.
[December - Feburary] until 18:00.
- Do you have a dressing room?
- Yes, we have a fitting room. Please feel free to use it.