Let's enjoy a real cycling by Giant Store Bike Rental!
Giant Store Bike Rental
Discover popular cycling routes in Japan.
Cycling these places where cyclists long to visit.
Most Giant store is located near popular cycling routes where many overseas cyclists dream of visiting.Sport bikes which are comfortable and lightweight lead you the authentic cycling experience.You can easily make travel plan and enjoy your quality time by cycling.
- Mt. Akagi
- The difference in elevation of Mt. Akagi from Maebachi city is 1,300 meters. Enjoy hill climb and superb view. GIANT STORE MAEBASHI
- Simanami Kaido
- The distance between Imabari and Onomichi is about 70km.Shimanami Kaido is one of the famous cycling road in the world, well known as ”cyclist's paradise” GIANT STORE IMABARI
Leave sport bike rental up to Giant Store!
- We prepare full size range bikes. For comfortable cycling
- To enjoy cycling as sport, you need to choose a bike which suits your height.
- Rental accesaries Just bring yourself
- The standard rental lineup includes helmet, front light, bell, and lock.
- Kindly show you how to ride a bike. Easy for beginners
- If you are unfamiliar with sport bikes, we give a tutorial on brakes and derailleur.
- As Giant specialty store Proper bike maintenance
- For safety and comfortable cycling, we do bike check before departure and carry out routine mentenance.
- How early do I make a booking?
- Booking can be made 60 days prior to pickup
- What time do you open for bike rentals?
- All stores open at 9:00.
- What kinds of clothes should I wear?
- It is preferable to wear the sport clothes. We recommend you to prepare for sunscreen in summer and warm clothes in winter.
Please refrain from wearing inappropriate for safe cycling, such as sandals and high heels.
- Can I return bike to another location?
- The One-way service (Return to another location) is available between Giant Store Imabari and Giant Store Onomichi.
In this case, you need to book a road bike in advance.
Note: ONLY road bike is available for One-way service.
- What is the difference between a city bike and a road bike?
- user-friendly bike for beginners
- relatively short distance and slow pace
- suitable for a person who had an experience to ride sport bikes
- long distance and high-speed pace
- head forward posture than a city bike